Get Permission: How to Get Copyright Permission and the Bob Pike Group (BPG) do not provide any copyright licensing to legally utilize the scenes provided on this website. Depending on your audience and use, the following companies can provide a public performance license:

Copyright Clearance Center

Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) provides the Motion Picture License which includes over 1,000 studios and producers to the corporate world and can be reached at 978.750.8400. Please Click Here to find out more about how copyright impacts the use of movies and TV shows in the workplace.

Motion Picture Licensing Corporation

The Motion Picture Licensing Corporation (MPLC) provides an Umbrella License® with the same grant of rights as CCC for industry conferences, government training or other public or semi-public use, and can be reached at 800.462.8855.